Thursday, December 15, 2011

Brought to You by iPhone

That's right -- this blog post is new. I finally entered the world of smart phones yesterday, and with that came a working camera. I've missed you, blog -- and you, blog readers.
Today was the last real day of the semester for me -- I handed in my final paper after some painful hours of switching my MLA citations over to Chicago, so I wanted to look pulled together (it makes you cite sources better, I swear), but also comfortable. I don't usually suggest pieces to have in your wardrobe, but seriously, get a cotton skirt. It may not be the most flattering, but it is such a great option when you'd rather be in bed watching Love Actually.

Since I moved to Boston, I've noticed that I'm really digging the red and blue color combinations, maybe it's all of the Red Sox and Patriots memorabilia hanging around. I wore this outfit without the tights and the blazer earlier in the fall, when the weather was lovelier, but I like the addition of the blazer. Another piece that's both comfortable and professional.
Blazer: American Eagle
Shirt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Skirt: Thrifted, St. Vincent de Paul, Latrobe
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Chinese Laundry, Zappo's, Gifted
Necklace: Tiffany's, Gifted
It's good to be back. I hope you missed me as much as I missed you. xoxo Anna Rae

5 comments:

  1. So nice to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! I love your red skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/15/2011

    Definitely missed The Tights That Bind!! Cute outfit, and I'm glad you're back in blogging action with such a fancy new phone :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did miss you! You look fabulous, and thank you, thank you for coming back xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the website has unequaled styles and variety of products that women wants to look mesmerizing and gorgeous and find soothing in this production. so you don't love a requirement to go anywhere while this computer has everything.
    everytights

    ReplyDelete